Anonymous 06/29/2017 (Thu) 19:03:14 No. 8791 del
Well, CloverOS is 90% me. The other 10% is input I got from others and testing. One can easily edit the bash script and make a fork of it, and generate a livecd. It's really easy to spin your own thing.

I spent the entirety of yesterday giving free Linux tech support to people who just couldn't Google. Now, Kekistani people are a notch below that even. I don't think it'll be popular with them.