/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Political discussion of ideology, history, and [current] events.

Boards | Catalog | Bottom

Check to confirm you're not a robot
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Password
Drawing x size canvas
File(s)

Remember to follow the rules

Max file size: 350.00 MB

Max files: 5

Max message length: 4096


PLEASE USE THE STICKIES + CATALOG
Logs can be found here: https://endchan.xyz/logs.js


(32.22 KB 532x640 TOTENKOPF.jpg)
OP GOOLAG Anonymous 01/11/2018 (Thu) 05:31:48 Id: 5d4b2b [Preview] No. 63071 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
PDF of google lawsuit names several Antifa/SJW types inside the company.

Google is thoroughly pozzed, we are planning some things...

But for now, it's time to dig.

scribd.com/document/368688363/James-Damore-vs-Google-Class-Action-Lawsuit



(32.54 KB 664x1000 DSC092771.jpg)
Anonymous 12/13/2017 (Wed) 18:06:54 Id: 6ce1b1 [Preview] No. 62304 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Do you know why there are so many beta white knights and feminist running rampant in this world? It's because we Males have become some feminine thanks to the increase estrogen in our system and increase use of products like soy. Do your fellow Men a favor and tell him to avoid plastic bottle water and drink some Almond or Regular non homogenize milk and with out the growth hormones. Shop at wholes foods and eat some avocados and nuts to boost testosterone levels and go to the gym and work out everyday and only then we can combat feminism and let Men take their rightful place like God and his nature intended to.

Sorry for bad english, not my native language, but message still conveyed properly.
10 posts and 3 images omitted.


Anonymous 01/09/2018 (Tue) 23:03:22 Id: f21c7c [Preview] No.63042 del
>>63036
>See, that's the thing. I don't trust you, kike. You're already shit-talking non-jews and you're revealing to us that you think of us as slaves.
"mindless consumer" is a term that can be applied to anyone who fits the criteria, they could be any race, even Jewish.
>Here you are with your brand new IP and trying to avert people's eyes from jewish hegemony. You're basically saying "Look! Look at the unbannable jew!"
Constantly changing IP addresses is generally a good idea to maintain your privacy and prevent malicious organizations or individuals from identifying you.
>It IS primarily jews in the media and positions of authority while the media pushes "white privilege".
You're right, anyone can observe that many positions of "authority" in corporations or organizations are held by Jews, and while you can infer that there might be a master scheme with this phenomena as a symptom, there is no direct evidence. The "white privilege" is brainwashing in the media, perhaps from a smaller event that led to the topic becoming highly popular with fools perpetuating it and converting it to truth, if you perpetuate a train of thought or event enough, people will mindlessly distribute the information among their peers and colleagues and make a trivial issue no longer trivial.
Typical tricks. "Avert your eyes from jews and look to Muslims" - t. kike
But Muslims are a major problem, observing their holy texts and how the typical Muslim interprets them shows you that they are a ruthless and violent group of peoples, I have no idea what Muhammad actually intended to create, because the original texts were fragmented, but the present texts coax Muslims into deceiving non-Muslims and furthering the agenda of the book itself.
h ttps://thezog.info/
>Powered by wordpress
>The ability to distribute on internet mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, Etc.
Website doesn't look that promising, certainly exists for individual who want specific content...
Ausrotten juden


Anonymous 01/10/2018 (Wed) 02:03:43 Id: ce8913 [Preview] No.63047 del
>>63042
>certainly exists for individual who want specific content...
Hand waving Typical of every jew.
>observing their holy texts and how the typical Muslim interprets them shows you that they are a ruthless and violent group of peoples
What is the Talmud? A text of PEACE? Kike, please. We're not dumb here. Everybody here knows, as soon as I show Talmud verses, you'll invoke Babba Kamma 113a. Not all may have known specifically, however, the nature of jews to lie is well known.
>"mindless consumer" is a term that can be applied to anyone who fits the criteria, they could be any race, even Jewish.
You didn't just use mindless consumer. You equated the term to "goyim".
>while you can infer that there might be a master scheme with this phenomena as a symptom, there is no direct evidence.
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, of course much stolen from Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu. Zionpedia certainly whines that it's fake simply because jews have no originality.
>The "white privilege" is brainwashing in the media
A&E- Abbe Raven = President and CEO, David Zagin = Executive VP
Disney - Alan Braverman = Senior Executive VP, Robert A. Iger = Chairman and CEO
Turner Broadcasting - Andrew T. Heller = Vice Chairman, Philip I. Kent = Chairman and CEO
Sony Pictures - Andy Kaplan = President of Networks, Jamie Erlicht = President of U.S. Programming and Production, Steve Mosko = President
Turner Entertainment - Steve Koonin = President
CBS - Arnold Kopelson, David R. Andelman, Doug Morris, Leonard J. Goldberg and William Sebastian Cohen = Directors (Doug's also CEO of Sony Music), Leslie Moonves = Chairman, Shari Redstone = Vice Chair-demon of the board born of Murray Rothstein (Sumner Redstone = Chairman Emeritus and Executive VP of Viacom)
CBS Primetime - Kelly Kahl = Senior Executive VP, Nancy Tellem = Senior Advisor to Nina, Nina Tassler = President

Message too long. Click here to view full text.



Anonymous 01/10/2018 (Wed) 23:59:00 Id: 259cf7 [Preview] No.63064 del
(20.02 KB 183x232 1341690796002.png)


Anonymous 01/11/2018 (Thu) 00:21:30 Id: 259cf7 [Preview] No.63065 del
>>63036
You let that kike deceive you, I still use the good ol' IP. And he fell for the same trap again. I'm ashamed of both of you. His jewing has failed, and you fell for one of his tricks. I hold both of you to a higher standard!

Goyim is a state of mind, and while Jews are mostly responsible for goyification of society, some individual responsibility has to exist. Did you ever ask yourself, how come I'm immune to jewing and other people are not?

>>63025
Islam is not a problem, shitskins are.

>It isn't only the jews who are responsible for the problems that plague the world
It's MOSTLY the Jews though. We know about the Kahal. We know who you serve.

>>63042
Active, honest violence > Passive, subtle violence

People who shun violence the most are often most violent themselves. They are just too weak and cowardly for an open display of it so they manifest in in other ways.


Anonymous 01/11/2018 (Thu) 01:52:36 Id: ce8913 [Preview] No.63070 del
>>63065
>Did you ever ask yourself, how come I'm immune to jewing and other people are not?
Wait. Clarify something. You imply I'm supposed to know you while your first post here was anonymous and referencing "the goyim". How am I supposed to know you?



(18.44 KB 804x363 lit.png)
Literature general Anonymous 08/19/2017 (Sat) 10:25:32 Id: 24cbba [Preview] No. 51935 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
This thread serves as a spiritual successor to >>18619

The wiped literature thread can be found in jewgle cache
If it goes down I'll provide the htm file I saved in this thread
The thread in the cache contains all the links to files that are still kept in the endchan database, I don't know if they're permanently here or not but YOU can help everyone by making a backup of everything.
Don't forget to also check the /pdf/ and /pdfs/ boards on different imageboards for more literature.

low effort shitposts, personal opinions with no arguments (muh cognitive dissonance) and off-topic discussion is not allowed here
43 posts and 20 images omitted.


Anonymous 12/13/2017 (Wed) 11:06:12 Id: a7a7a0 [Preview] No.62254 del
(92.44 KB 416x638 Language crystal.jpg)
h ttps://anonfile.com/pay8k6ddb0/The_Language_Crystal.pdf


Anonymous 01/10/2018 (Wed) 20:24:49 Id: a7a7a0 [Preview] No.63060 del
>>61074
Impressive work, thanks!


Anonymous 01/10/2018 (Wed) 20:57:28 Id: a7a7a0 [Preview] No.63061 del
For Polish readers: the Mirror of the Polish Crown is an antisemitic pamphlet published in 1618. It caused anti-Jewish riots in Cracow and was banned for that. It's available online.



(7.66 KB 306x164 1471847175977.jpg)
Anonymous 11/23/2017 (Thu) 16:37:00 Id: 7966b4 [Preview] No. 61734 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
>telling us to hate evil people and hate evil things
>BTFOs faggots
>BTFOs Jews
>BTFOs protestors
>BTFOs weak Christians
>BTFOs degenerates
>BTFOs alcoholics
>BTFOs sex havers
>BTFOs gaythiests
>BTFOs fagnostics
>BTFOs Japan
>BTFOs Iceland
>BTFOs Obama
>BTFOs France
>Banned in like 6 countries for BTFOing faggots too hard
>claims to have converted 20,000 people to Christianity
>is knocking on every single door in Arizona trying to convert people to Christianity

Message too long. Click here to view full text.

13 posts and 5 images omitted.


Anonymous 12/03/2017 (Sun) 16:52:21 Id: 6180b7 [Preview] No.62045 del
(84.73 KB 800x445 45.jpg)
(43.80 KB 640x360 (2).jpg)
(144.58 KB 1200x796 that look.jpg)
(4.35 MB 390x240 begone.gif)
>>62036
Hitler was a pussy magnet. His only friend in Linz and Vienna, Gustl Kubizek, wrote of this. Before he came to power, his love for Stefanie was young and pure and he was too timid to accept constant advances before Kubizek was drafted into the German military.
>>62035
>being a massive sexual ""deviant""
Calling it that is a jew agenda. Avoid such talk. Specifically, if you're going to fuck around, being a faggot or spreading your seed in shitskins is deviant, degenerate. Only seek women of Aryan blood. White, not ashkenazi rat-faced European mixes. I had to reject many non-whites before I found my wife, even though some were beautiful. White is rare in this region. I refused to sire mixed mutt children.
>>62041
See his August 1920 speech I uploaded. Hitler was aware the bible was written by jews, and mocked the fact that they hate jesus, yet promote the religion.


Anonymous 12/13/2017 (Wed) 04:53:40 Id: 368e5b [Preview] No.62245 del
>>62035
^this tbh, single mothers are the future of the white race.


Anonymous 12/13/2017 (Wed) 05:59:05 Id: 6180b7 [Preview] No.62248 del
(162.85 KB 480x491 435.jpg)
>>62245
>have bastard children and don't raise your kids, just like niggers
>>62035
>"fucking lots of girls"
>avoid gay buttsex, pedophilia and genetically disabled but not specifying white women only


Anonymous 01/10/2018 (Wed) 07:06:18 Id: c40f9d [Preview] No.63052 del
>>61766
You have no idea what he or anyone else 'needs'. He gives Biblical references to remove himself from his comments so that shitbag jew losers like you can't attack him. He's preaching the gospel not his fucking opinion like you cunt.

>>Women shouldn't stay home

You meant SHOULD but your brain is full of fuck.

>>do you really want a society full of people who can't take a stance on buttfucking without first consulting Jesus?

Yes, as it worked for nearly two thousand years and today, people don't know up from down. Today, they consult talmudvision. But you already knew that.

>> he or anyone who thinks like him will never be the master of his own destiny.

Says the faggot on welfare and or in his mom's basement. You have no understanding of religion. But keep going with the too cool for school act like you know best when we all know you haven't accomplished shit in your miserable, pointless live.

>>Also, there are niggers and spics in his congregation.

Message too long. Click here to view full text.



Jesus was a Semite Anonymous 01/10/2018 (Wed) 11:28:43 Id: 530b8b [Preview] No.63056 del
>>63052
Shut up, you dirt-eating Christsucker.

>You have no idea what he or anyone else 'needs'.
Holy shit, you stupid Jewlover. I meant that he feels compelled to look to the Bible to answer his problems because he is too stupid to figure it out himself.

> He's preaching the gospel
He's preaching fairy tales which never happened. Besides, White men do not operate by Gospel. They operate by reason and they do things because that thing is better. The feminine Semitic cultures operate by Gospel because they need to follow laws as they are not smart enough to operate by reason.

< Women shouldn't stay home
> You meant SHOULD but your brain is full of fuck.
I meant what I said. They shouldn't stay home because the Bible says so, but because they are built for staying at home and raising children. See the point about Gospel. Whites do thing because thing makes sense, not because skydaddy said so.

> Today, they consult talmudvision. But you already knew that.
Yeah. Where was Christianity to prevent us from the Jews? Nowhere. Catholic priests were sheltering Jews from murder by outraged Europeans in the Middle ages, and Protestants were pretending to be da real Israelites everywhere they established communes in Northern Europe or settlements in North America. Christianity was the mind-virus launched against Rome by Saul of Tarsis and other Jewish psych warriors. Evangelical religions are poison, designed to subvert societies by turning the dopey masses against their leaders.

> Also, he has TEN, White babies.

Message too long. Click here to view full text.




(176.08 KB 1280x800 VM4E3.jpg)
Is anal sex a Jewish conspiracy? Anonymous 11/14/2017 (Tue) 10:08:13 Id: 328fc5 [Preview] No. 61560 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Can anyone remember when anal sex became part of the norm in mainstream pornography and generally acceptable to mention in mainstream media for that matter?

For me (UK), I remember the change started to occur in the 90s. What began to be increasingly common in the pornography was being mentioned on T.V. I remember when Chandler on friends made a joke about anal sex and my family all discussed how disgusting and perverted it was. Soon it was acceptable to mention socially and today I believe my family would even make such jokes themselves, even my older sister who was most shocked at the time. Coming from a Christian household I just assumed it was reactionary because of their faith, but what if my perception was just the timing. My family are all liberals (with possible exception of my mother) and readily swallow mainstream shit. Slowly a wedge has been driven between their political and religious beliefs forcing them to slowly abandon the latter. Truly observing them over the years has shown me the powerful effects of brain washing.

What if their initial reaction couldn't be waved away because of their religious bias? What if what truly offended was the idea of something so unnatural being passed off as casually acceptable? What if their initial reaction was to recoil at the propaganda that sought their demise?

In short:
Is the push for whites to fetishise and then commonly practice anal sex a part of the larger conspiracy to keep whites from reproducing?

Attached is a pic of an attractive tranny, notice how trap porn is almost exclusively aimed at whites too? Then there is of course the "being blacked" fetish now making its' way into mainstream.
35 posts and 23 images omitted.


Anonymous 01/07/2018 (Sun) 00:11:45 Id: 215205 [Preview] No.62999 del
(143.37 KB 724x524 2092340.jpg)
>>62995
Because I'm human, I could be wrong at any time (especially about subjects such as foreign regions). Few anons will admit that. I've never been to Italy. I only -think- I know about the various occupations of the Renaissance as I've been taught in educational indoctrination. Nothing we learned is to be trusted. I only wish for the Italian mafia to have as much prominence as American ((Hollywood)) portrays to take eyes off the jewish mafia, for the sole purpose of going Tom Clancy on worldwide zionists in power.


Anonymous 01/08/2018 (Mon) 03:53:44 Id: 05ae1b [Preview] No.63017 del
>>62955
>jesus was the first hitler
Look, even on a metaphysical scale, Jesus' and Hitler's energies are entirely different.

>>62992
>the "blacked" genre is just self-insert porn
It is, if you look at any company that promotes "blacked" porn, you'll find it's run by blacks (alongside with Jews of course, but this shouldn't even need to be mentioned).

>>62995
Pic related.

>>62999
>I could be wrong at any time
Being wrong and making mistakes is a part of development, if you never think you're wrong or consider yourself one who makes mistakes, then you are living a mistake.


Anonymous 01/08/2018 (Mon) 03:54:34 Id: 05ae1b [Preview] No.63018 del
>>63017
Fuck, I was only supposed to sage before I started contributing to the thread.


Anonymous 01/10/2018 (Wed) 06:38:27 Id: 4d1a7a [Preview] No.63049 del
>>Is the push for whites to fetishise and then commonly practice anal sex a part of the larger conspiracy to keep whites from reproducing?

Perhaps, you'd have to kidnap some top kikes and torture it out of them to know for sure.

I would say, no. That it's two birds with one stone for them in that, they do it and they want their sick ways accepted because they believe it will make them accepted. As well as, an attack on Christianity, the family and the spread of disease.

The solution is, if it's jew and or gay, you kill it.


Anonymous 01/10/2018 (Wed) 07:48:28 Id: efd19f [Preview] No.63053 del
We live in a world of incompetent elites and stagnant politics! We live in a world where Russia's mental health crisis becomes the world's mental health crisis! We live in a world where even powerful people scurry from light and fear of virtue! Yet in this world, you worry about anal sex? You are bugs, worthless and doomed! It is no wonder you are scared of soy drinkers as well, for conservatives have forgotten all that is worthwhile, and I am grateful to those who have siezed upon the weakness of the right to castigate it in ways it is no longer willing to deny. You deserve to fail if you accept when others place upon you the smallness and superstition of fearing anal sex.



Good! Israeli Organ Trafficking Ringleader Arrested Anonymous 01/07/2018 (Sun) 17:36:40 Id: e0370d [Preview] No. 63009 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
The Israeli ringleader of a global gang involved in an organ trafficking in Kosovo has been arrested in Cyprus, Kosovan police say.

Moshe Harel is accused of organizing dozens of illegal kidney transplants at the Medicus clinic in Kosovo’s capital, Pristina, a decade ago.

"The suspect whose initials are MH was arrested a few days ago in Cyprus following an international arrest warrant," Kosovan police spokesman Baki Kelani said Saturday.

Poor people from areas in Eastern Europe and Central Asia were allegedly brought to the Medicus clinic after being assured that they would receive up to 15,000 euros ($18,000) for their kidneys.

Recipients, mainly Israelis, would pay up to 100,000 euros for the organs. Some donors never received any money.

The organ scandal came to light in 2008 after a Turkish man whose kidney had been removed was found seriously ill at Pristina airport.

Police raided the clinic, which was shut down following the scandal.

In 2013, an EU-led court in Kosovo sentenced five Kosovan doctors to up to eight years in prison for organ trafficking in the country. They have all denied any wrongdoing.

Prosecutors said at the time of the trial that donors, whose organs were illegally removed, were left without proper medical care and treated "like waste."

Message too long. Click here to view full text.



Anonymous 01/07/2018 (Sun) 18:02:39 Id: cb8965 [Preview] No.63010 del
They kidnapped Serbs from villages during the war and harvested them for organs, most of which ended up in Israel. They did the same in Ukraine and other places where ZOG started their wars.

h ttps://thebloodyellowhouse.wordpress.com/


Anonymous 01/07/2018 (Sun) 18:41:26 Id: 18e365 [Preview] No.63012 del
(24.13 KB 480x451 36706480.jpg)
>Some donors never received any money.
Giving up your kidneys before you even receive anything? I thought my uncle was a dumbass who fell for stupid schemes, but holy shit.



(134.61 KB 753x463 1512546810112.jpg)
Bitcoin Anonymous 12/08/2017 (Fri) 09:07:06 Id: aa4237 [Preview] No. 62162 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Welp. I've now been banned from both 4chan and m8sonchan for ridiculing nocoiners. Pls tell me this board's I.Q. is high enough to tell which direction the wind is blowing. The truth is the world did end on Dec. 21, 2012. The old world died. And we are now moving into a new processional age. Bitcoin is just one of the new systems that will serve as a foundation for a new civilization will be built upon. We are entering the the parabolic phase of S-curve adoption. I promise you bitcoin is just getting started. Even the developers don't know yet what this technology is capable of. This will disrupt the social order of every government on earth. Once the banks start printing money to buy bitcoin, which they will, we will witness a world first: Hyperdeflation of a currency. It's still not too late to get in. Tbh it never will be.

*and no this is not my bitcoin address pls dont ban me.
11 posts and 1 image omitted.


Anonymous 01/05/2018 (Fri) 12:07:45 Id: 5f7293 [Preview] No.62960 del
>>62501
>hacked
Can you give more info about this, never heard of it. The only thing I can think of is "luck" (who would even try the odds with aes encryption?) or something along the lines of having private keys stored in text files on your pc i.e. not hacking the system itself.
>>62502
If i recall correctly, mining rewards decrease so all bitcoins converge to a certain amount, without fully reaching. However, a valid argument would be if people stopped mining because the rewards are not worth it anymore. Either over time, since the value cant stop rising and the rewarded amount constantly drops. And then perhaps mining companies will fully take over and trust in bitcoin will decrease. All this will be accelerated if the current bubble, created by the mainstream appeal, pops.
I never thought about all the processing power that bitcoin includes, interesting.

I'm not for or against bitcoins, just pointing out pros and cons. Personally I dont own any, never will probably. I agree blockchain technology is very promising tho, but I'm too ignorant about other coins to buy them (yet).


Anonymous 01/06/2018 (Sat) 00:23:46 Id: fe47e5 [Preview] No.62966 del
**h ttps://8ch.net/pol/res/11118893.html**

**h ttps://steemit.com/blue-frontiers/@voxxe/freedom-and-paradise-on-the-high-seas**

h ttps://pivx.org/

h ttps://w ww.blue-frontiers.com/

I own PIVX because Privacy and Energy efficiency and good branding.

Bankster coins like Ripple and Cardano have done better in the short term though.

I hope the original libertarian investors take a closer look at PIVX


Anonymous 01/06/2018 (Sat) 00:40:01 Id: 38b48a [Preview] No.62968 del
>>62966
What hand do you have in these islands? Are you saying National Socialism may be achieved there? If so, I really should oversee defense building. You'll need it. Anti-aircraft and coastal forts especially. Also, avoid posting more flimsy dressed anime characters such as that 8ch thread or you'll trigger some purist.


Anonymous 01/06/2018 (Sat) 00:51:25 Id: fe47e5 [Preview] No.62969 del
>>62968
I don't go on anon image boards to self censor myself. Fck that. Yes, freedom to create new societies.
A new Aryan Atlantis may be possible.

Here convince more anons to exodus:
h ttps://8ch.net/pol/res/11121895.html#11121895


Anonymous 01/06/2018 (Sat) 01:23:03 Id: 38b48a [Preview] No.62971 del
(292.53 KB 1340x1480 330.png)
>>62969
Do you have any idea how cringe 8masons is? Of course you do. Convincing them as their shills pull 2012 era JIDF tactics is annoying as fuck.



Saudi Crown Prince Vows To Lock Up 9-11 Conspirators: Conspirators Had Deep Connections With CIA & Mossad Anonymous 11/07/2017 (Tue) 21:24:49 Id: 7b5389 [Preview] No. 61307 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Saudi Crown Prince Vows To Lock Up 9-11 Conspirators: Conspirators Had Deep Connections With CIA & Mossad

Related to these TWO end/pol/ boards: >>>/pol/61248 ; >>>/pol/61290

Saudi Arabia’s new crown prince Mohammed bin Salman has launched an astonishing crackdown on corruption and terror financing in Saudi Arabia, arresting dozens of powerful, wealthy 9/11 conspirators, including Osama bin Laden’s brother and members of the royal family.

The purge of terror financiers in Saudi Arabia, including royalty, is unprecedented. Ten royals have been arrested so far and placed under house arrest, along with 38 senior cabinet members, all accused of being 9/11 conspirators and financing the Muslim Brotherhood.

President Trump’s influence in Saudi Arabia is hastening the end of the Clinton and Bush globalist era of the last 30 years, as the sudden Saudi Arabian purge of Clinton allies and donors, as well as conspirators connected to 9/11 and the Bushes, signals a dramatic shift that will have an impact around the world, and particularly in the United States.

Americans have long known Saudi Arabia played a central role in the 9/11 attacks, but before President Trump we had weak leaders incapable of standing up to the Saudis and delivering truth and justice to the American people.

But now the tide has turned and we are starting to see the results. The Saudi regime has spent the last 16 years blocking information and preventing investigations from taking place that would implicate wealthy and powerful Saudi citizens. But everything changed when Trump began negotiating.

President Trump’s first overseas trip as president took him to Saudi Arabia and a strong bond was forged with King Salman and his son, the reformer Mohammed bin Salman, desperate to reshape Saudi Arabia as a moderate state, with support for Trump’s war on globalists and the terror needed to support their failed ideology.

A recent U.S. government envoy including Jared Kushner visited Saudi Arabia last week, and Trump’s election promise to investigate 9/11 and deliver long-delayed truth and justice for Americans received a sudden jolt in the arm.

Message too long. Click here to view full text.

17 posts and 16 images omitted.


Anonymous 12/23/2017 (Sat) 19:36:49 Id: 933fb2 [Preview] No.62581 del
>>62569
Are you a Muslim anon?

Because only a Muslim would be offended by that statement, unless your a commie SJW.

>>61923
Corruption is human nature. The only way to correct it is to punish corrupt individuals and set a good example. Crookery, thievery, jewry, call it whatever you like, is only intimidated by punishment, and punishment only comes when good people stand up. We lack that today, big time. But I think things could get better, I have some hope for humanity.

When things get terrible,karma kicks in, and terrible things will start happening to terrible people.


Anonymous 12/23/2017 (Sat) 21:44:03 Id: 5b5abe [Preview] No.62618 del
>>62581
Neither. I hate jews. That guy's clearly the same kike.


Anonymous 12/24/2017 (Sun) 00:57:59 Id: 13313d [Preview] No.62623 del
>inb4 the "TRUE" perpetrators were the Iranians as revealed by Mossad and the yanks go to war with them to save democracy


Anonymous 01/05/2018 (Fri) 06:17:54 Id: 5a3da8 [Preview] No.62958 del
are you serious? the saudi royal family are 100% jews, the house of saud all descend from a jewish middle easterner. wahhabism was created by the british.

h ttp://themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/the-house-of-saud-its-jewish-origin-and-installation-by-the-british-crown/


Anonymous 01/05/2018 (Fri) 07:06:07 Id: f524a6 [Preview] No.62959 del
>>62958
yet, saudi arabia is a country created by (((kikes))). just last century along with israhell existed.



Anonymous 12/13/2017 (Wed) 00:31:54 Id: 6edb49 [Preview] No. 62237 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
this is what the jews sang?
Coming back on Tor to post the same shit
6 posts and 2 images omitted.


Anonymous Board volunteer 01/02/2018 (Tue) 03:45:01 Id: 041cb8 [Preview] No.62894 del
>>62891
>Still reserving retarded shit for Tor


Anonymous 01/02/2018 (Tue) 04:38:12 Id: fe4950 [Preview] No.62899 del
tbh i think this is funny. gangsta rap is subversive, what Hitler doesn't realize is that Gangsta rap isn't subverting nigs who think their culture is gangbanger shit it's aimed at suburban white kids who think that being an urbanite and criminal is cool thanks to years of media idolizing mobsters.


Anonymous 01/02/2018 (Tue) 05:23:00 Id: 041cb8 [Preview] No.62906 del
(1.16 MB 1120x800 0.png)
>>62899
>what Hitler doesn't realize is that Gangsta rap isn't subverting nigs
Three things I'm wondering if you even realize:
1) Rap didn't exist pre-1945.
2) Subverting niggers and ensuring they remain dumb -is- a goal of kikes. Subverting just suburban white kids isn't their only goal.
3) Hitler doesn't exist post-1945. Argentina fleeing is a psyop. Only his spirit and the proof of how to succeed against ((them)) lives on.

Unless you're referring to the name I had to choose to log in to this site, which I was aware would trigger the shit out of jews squirming around on this board. Captain Obvious time. I'm not actually Hitler. That's a dedication to the greatest man who ever lived. It's funny though when someone claims I'm no longer anonymous, as if they could track me down by looking up Adolf Hitler.


Anonymous 01/02/2018 (Tue) 18:35:59 Id: cf9a03 [Preview] No.62918 del
remove this (((nigger))) thread with shitsong


Anonymous Board volunteer 01/02/2018 (Tue) 20:01:29 Id: 041cb8 [Preview] No.62919 del
>>62918
Submit a report.



(292.67 KB 1263x586 Nigs.png)
Bullshit Anonymous 01/01/2018 (Mon) 05:55:11 Id: ba06ad [Preview] No. 62873 [Reply] [Last 50 Posts]
Well, I'm fucking pissed, and for a very good reason.

I managed to come across an advertisement for a dating website specifically for niggers with absolutely no ridicule from any websites or people I have talked to regarding its existence. However, when I happened to search on various search engines for white dating sites, I was met with absolutely nothing (The only somewhat dating website is FarmersOnly, but that is for rednecks, Amerimutts who aren't true Aryans), and had found multiple websites bashing once-existing white dating websites for being racist. We can turn this around and expose this garbage for what it is: Double standards that favors niggers over honest and hard-working whites, and we can hopefully get this website taken down and get it claimed as racist by liberals and leftists to show them their own hypocrisy.

If you want to dig deeper, the website is: h ttps://w ww.blackpeoplemeet.com/
11 posts and 3 images omitted.


Anonymous 01/02/2018 (Tue) 04:18:53 Id: 425e73 [Preview] No.62897 del
(1.30 MB 404x720 comfy hog.webm)
>>62895
Guess what, OP didn't post and obviously switched IPs. This is just ridiculous.
sage for fuck this thread


Anonymous 01/02/2018 (Tue) 11:43:49 Id: 595b74 [Preview] No.62907 del
>>62874
>white americans are on average 98.6% white
He didn't say that American's weren't white, he said they weren't Aryan.

>So long as it doesn't promote miscegenation.
Agreed.

>Do you see a whitepeoplemeet? Me neither.
You should try and create one.

>I fear the kikes
Don't, because your fear will end up controlling you. That's what happened to me, and it's what's happened to others, and it's what is happening to others right now. Be aware of their evil ways, but never fear your opponent, otherwise you've already lost.

>"All white were slave owners" is jewish disinfo propaganda and you're spreading it
>.webm related

>obviously switched IPs

Message too long. Click here to view full text.



Anonymous 01/02/2018 (Tue) 11:50:43 Id: 7423b1 [Preview] No.62908 del
>>62907
>He didn't say that American's weren't white, he said they weren't Aryan.
Which is bullshit propaganda. If investigating into family genealogy, anyone finds out they're jewish, it is their duty to stop laying claims to Aryan blood or the "white" label and of course then paint the wall with their brains, but few kikes do what is right.
>This site seems to be pretty shit with IPs randomly switching.
Don't blame the site. Dynamic IPs change. Static IPs don't. My ID has never switched in a single thread.


sage sage 01/02/2018 (Tue) 13:43:19 Id: 72ab99 [Preview] No.62913 del
>>62881
>you can't tell me that Amerimutts never got promiscuous with their slaves
it was mostly jews like you who owned slaves and the slave industry was practically 100% operated by jews. whites who participated was like 5% of all whites. on par with race-mixing whites today.

if anyone was getting promiscuous with their slaves it was the jewish wives of the jewish slave traders. hence today jewish women are known for their lust for disgusting amount of nigger dick.

this jidf thread is shit.


Anonymous 01/02/2018 (Tue) 14:01:54 Id: 9e9fef [Preview] No.62914 del
>>62884
>The enemies we have now are the kikes
This.