02/12/2018 (Mon) 19:52:37
23. October 2016. Comey announces the reopening of email review and then, before the election, clears Hillary again.
24. November 2016. Trump wins the Presidency.
25. November 2016, Hillary campaign immediately blames Russian interference and that narrative is maintained for months.
26. December of 2016. Obama Administration begins process to relax rules on sharing intelligence about Americans. The rules previously provided that if an American was speaking to a foreigner who was being surveilled, the American’s name would be masked in the intelligence documents. Obama made it easier to share the actual names – which so happened to be Trump transition officials trying to do their job
27. 90 days renewals. Three times thereafter, the FBI and the DOJ reapplied for a FISA warrant and never apprised the Court of their prior misrepresentations and/or omissions. The existing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who currently oversees the Mueller investigation, was one of the officials who made a FISA warrant reapplication. It has also been said that Rosenstein, on January 10, threatened House Members with legal proceedings if they continue to push oversight of this matter.
So what conclusions are to be drawn in all of this?