Saint Nick had the temper it seems.>Moses the black
Well whores and other sinners are the most beloved, aren't they.
Our House of Árpád is full of saints. Not just Stephen I and Ladislaus I:
- prince Emeric, son of king Stephen I supposedly Amerigo Vespucci's father was inspired buy his cult to name his son Amerigo hence indirectly the continent was named after him
- princess Piroska, daughter of king Ladislaus I, Byzantine empress by the name Irene and the wife of John II Komnenos
- princess Elizabeth, daughter of king Andrew II of Jerusalem, wife of Louis IV, the landgrave of Thuringia (after his death emperor Friderich II proposed her but he got btfo-d by her, kek)
- princess Margaret, daughter of king Bela IV, wife of God (i.e. nun) as she was offered to him in exchange saving the country from the Mongols
- princess Kinga, also a daughter of king Bela IV, by the name of Kunigunda wife of Boleslaw V (the Chaste), high duke of Poland, poor dude had to take vow of chastity just like his nutty wife (sorry Bolan)
Five other saints lived all over Europe related to the House Árpád fairly closely:
- David I of Scotland, 6th child of Malcom III and Margaret of Wessex...
- ... who was also a saint and her mom was a Hungarian princess, daughter or sister of Saint Stephen I.
- Agnes of Bohemia, daughter of king Ottokar I of Bohemia and Constance of Hungary, daughter of Bela III
- bishop Louis of Toulouse, grandson of king Stephen V, and member of the Capetian House of Anjou