/ggrevolt/ - Revolt

ggREEEEEEEEEEvolt

Posting mode: Reply

Email
Subject
Comment
Password
Drawing x size canvas
File(s)

Remember to follow the rules

Max file size: 350.00 MB

Max files: 5

Max message length: 4096

Manage Board | Moderate Thread

Return | Catalog | Bottom


Logs can be found here: https://endchan.xyz/logs.js - Search "Head_Janitor" for this board.

Expand All Images


Book Scam Artists Attempting to Jew Gamer Goyim Anonymous 05/04/2017 (Thu) 01:55:36 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 16983
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/inside-gamergate-games-book#/

http://archive.is/ovUND

1100 to write a pos book

>400 dollars people actually are funding this the usual suspects are involved

https://archive.is/odbJh

nutscapes back shilling this scam

http://archive.is/xA8Pw


Anonymous 05/04/2017 (Thu) 02:03:58 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 16984 del
http://archive.is/hMYoo

http://archive.is/kCel7

kikes in action shilling found on this


Anonymous 05/04/2017 (Thu) 02:21:23 Id: 50ceb4 [Preview] No. 16985 del
Didn't Grimachu 'leave' GamerGate


Anonymous 05/04/2017 (Thu) 12:41:26 Id: 8d13fd [Preview] No. 16986 del
(1.91 MB 640x480 1492662306116.gif)
>>16983
>I want to correct the record.

Christ all mighty, this is already meming itself into a grave.

>What I Need & What You Get

>I'm after a base amount of money to, basically, pay my 'wage' for two months to complete this project. This will give me the space and security to pursue writing this, along with enough room for people to suggest contributions and to help with aspects of research. That's the other thing I need - community buy in.

You get a fucking PDF file. And what security does this asshole need to write a fucking pozzed version of a story? People like Nackt wrote walls of text so big it could keep out the Mexicans and they did it for FREE but this asshole needs over a grand to do it? At this point I'd ask who does he think he's fooling? Apparently the answer is a lot of people.

>Paolo Munoz
>#GGinSF Crew"

Not even sure if the last one's shitting us anymore. Of course the kikes on KIA are shilling this. That sitebreeds these people.


Anonymous 05/06/2017 (Sat) 00:11:43 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 16989 del
>its reached 605 oy vey


Anonymous 05/09/2017 (Tue) 02:54:10 Id: 91b888 [Preview] No. 17001 del
I don't get it, why is this a bad thing exactly? The guy only wants $1100 and says he will be working on it for two months. That's $550 a month, assuming indiegogo takes no cuts. He's not exactly going to be living high life with that.

Assuming the guy does it and delivers it's not really a problem. In real life, shit costs money. At the very least, the guys going to be spending time writing and editing it.
Sure he could do it for free, but I fail to see why him not doing it for free is bad.

You call him a book scam artist, has he scammed people before or something?


Anonymous 05/09/2017 (Tue) 03:48:16 Id: 8d13fd [Preview] No. 17002 del
(1.97 MB 480x272 1494028403907.gif)
>>17001
>You call him a book scam artist, has he scammed people before or something?

Let me point out why this has all the hallmarks of a scam.

>Literal nobody that even GG doesn't acknowledge
>No book publishing mentioned, shit costs more than 1100 dollary doos if you actually intend to get that shit printed for all those people
>Then there is printing fees for all other copies needed to be produced
>No mention of putting this shit on a shelf to 'educate the masses' about GG
>No plan on who to market it to other than other GG people 'hugbox tactic/nobody else sees it in the long run'
>Will probably Jew people out of a hard copy and give them the equivalence of a PDF file containing copy pasted articles with some flowery pretext
>Will more than likely follow like so many GG indie devs and either deliver late and rushed or not at all

If you can't see the problems here already then I don't know what to tell you man. He's already marketing this shit like the cure to media confusion and he's doing it at an attractively low and convenient price unlike people like Drybones.

The cost is horse shit and you can't even publish the books in mass quantity with that little dosh or support yourself for a few months to 'write your masterpiece' for that matter. To assume this guy is a jobless neet who is basically saying 'fuck you pay me to be lazy' is even worse.

This has all the underlining hallmarks of a con job.


Anonymous 05/09/2017 (Tue) 07:53:38 Id: def6cc [Preview] No. 17005 del
Pretty well known.
Epub and PoD have no up front print costs.
No distro would touch this, but you don't need to be in distro to reach people thanks to Amazon etc.
Social Media and search functions are free.
Dude's completed all previous funders.


Anonymous 05/09/2017 (Tue) 08:10:11 Id: d1a67e [Preview] No. 17006 del
>using indiegogo/kickscammer
Not even once


Anonymous 05/09/2017 (Tue) 21:40:49 Id: 8d13fd [Preview] No. 17008 del
>>17005
And with that post you just did all the thinking ahead of time he didn't.

>Pretty well known.

Even KikesInAction haven't heard of him.

>Epub and PoD have no up front print costs.

Specifically states hard copy books for some backers. Who's printing that shit?

>No distro would touch this, but you don't need to be in distro to reach people thanks to Amazon etc.

inb4 Amazon kills it like so many other endeavors by other GG figures.

>Social Media and search functions are free.

Back to the fucking point, who's telling these people? Gamergate? On what? Their censored hashtag and sub Reddit? Their dead board on Jimchan? Well shit son, right back to step fucking one. Who's gonna see it? The corrupted journalist sites that only talk about them like the anti Christ and would never directly link it? Because be real here for a minute. If they did directly link it, it'd only be because they successfully removed it from Amazon.

If you can't see the flaw in this now, you never will.

>Dude's completed all previous funders.

Whoopdie fucking do. That still doesn't change the already existing flaws in his game plan here.


Anonymous 05/10/2017 (Wed) 00:20:41 Id: e42306 [Preview] No. 17009 del
>>17008
He's known for having his gamergate cardgame killed in the tabletop section, and is one of those idiotic atheists.


Anonymous 05/10/2017 (Wed) 00:32:31 Id: 91b888 [Preview] No. 17010 del
>Literal nobody that even GG doesn't acknowledge
True, but why does that matter? Are only the e-celebs allowed to write books?

>No book publishing mentioned, shit costs more than 1100 dollary doos if you actually intend to get that shit printed for all those people
How do you know it costs more than that? I mean, it's $15 to get the physical copy and honestly, that's a somewhat high cost for a book. Seems odd that the printing cost of a book is greater than $15 when I constantly buy new books for less than $15. Lets look into it.

"The cost of printing each book (# of pages + binding + labor) is $5.50"
http://connect.lulu.com/t5/Product-Pricing-Information/How-Retail-Prices-are-Determined/ta-p/192781

https://www.createspace.com/Products/Book/
Says the cost of a 6x9 book with 400 pages (dimension taken from his book Old, Fat, Punks) is going to cost $5.65. Shipping varies $3.59 for US continental, $5.59 for Alaska/Hawaii, $7.98 for Australia/China, $7.38 for Japan, $4.88 for the UK, $9.38 for Israel.

Looking at those prices, the only one that will not cover the cost of both printing and shipping would be Israel, and that is $15.03. There may be more, but I am not bothering will all that. Also, I am neglecting discounts that he may get for ordering X books produced.

>Then there is printing fees for all other copies needed to be produced
See previous post.

>No mention of putting this shit on a shelf to 'educate the masses' about GG
What does that even mean? Are you implying that the fact that he does not say "I will put the book on sale at X store" to be a sign of a scam?

>No plan on who to market it to other than other GG people 'hugbox tactic/nobody else sees it in the long run'

Not really a sign of a scam. More a sign maybe of shortsightedness. Plus, I really never see non-fiction books marketed. So that is rather typical.

>Will probably Jew people out of a hard copy and give them the equivalence of a PDF file containing copy pasted articles with some flowery pretext

Pure claim with no evidence. Not a sign of a scam.

>Will more than likely follow like so many GG indie devs and either deliver late and rushed or not at all

Pure claim with no evidence. Not a sign of a scam.




Finally, the guy's amazon page.
https://www.amazon.com/James%20Desborough/e/B004ULUKCS/ref=la_B004ULUKCS_af?rh=n:283155,p_82:B004ULUKCS&sort=author-pages-popularity-rank

I think it's safe to say the guy knows what he's doing considering he's had books published in the past. Even physical copies.




>>17008
>Whoopdie fucking do. That still doesn't change the already existing flaws in his game plan here.

So, despite the fact that the guy has done this before, you're going to say the flaws still exist?
>This guy clearly has no idea what he is doing! Publishing costs so much more money!
>What, he's done it before? Who cares, that doesn't mean he knows how much publishing costs!
Are you just here to shit on people?

The only issue I see with this whole thing is that it's likely to be a shitty book.


Anonymous 05/10/2017 (Wed) 00:36:50 Id: 91b888 [Preview] No. 17011 del
>>17010
Oh, one last thing. Setting the price now (as opposed to after it is done) does limit how long he can make the book as the publishing cost increases with the word count. So that is also an issue. Still not a scam like you claim.


Anonymous 05/10/2017 (Wed) 03:58:33 Id: 8d13fd [Preview] No. 17013 del
(141.79 KB 422x422 1493849509709.jpg)
>>17010
>True, but why does that matter? Are only the e-celebs allowed to write books?

Not the fucking point and you damn well know it.

>Lets look into it.

Good job. You can Google. Now tell me where all the extra money to produce this shit comes from after the '1,100 for living expenses while he writes his book' goes into play? It's one or the other. You're either paying him to fuck off and be a jobless neet or you're paying for the production of books and even if it's the latter it's still bad. Who's gonna pay for the production after the donation money is gone, Him?

>What does that even mean? Are you implying that the fact that he does not say "I will put the book on sale at X store" to be a sign of a scam?

Put your bong down and read it again. Now look at the donation counts including the totally not shady 100 anonymous one. A lot of these people are GG regulars. I repeat, who's gonna see this shit? The answer is other GG regulars so the goal is self defeating because like hell Amazon's hosting shit like this.

It'd be more reasonable to just publish this on a website in an easy to read format and easily backed up just in case the site goes down under dubious circumstances. Nobody's buying a book about a nearly three year old incident that was coined by a fucking celebrity.

>Not really a sign of a scam. More a sign maybe of shortsightedness. Plus, I really never see non-fiction books marketed. So that is rather typical.

Shortsightedness is usually an earmark that a scam will happen. Take Roguekike for example.

>Pure claim with no evidence. Not a sign of a scam.

Fine then Liberace, put your money where your mouth is since you're so forward about defending this stupid idea and donate towards him.

>So, despite the fact that the guy has done this before, you're going to say the flaws still exist?

No shit the flaws still exist. It makes little difference if he sold books in the past or not. If you build a house with fire do you think people are gonna trust you with their house because you have experience with houses?

>Are you just here to shit on people?

No, just to call you a fucking idiot who's wasting money on a useless endeavour like so much other GG related donation drives in the past, but please go on and keep shooting yourself in the foot for the 1000th time. I'm sure it'll work THIS time. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were Desborough. At these point you people are going to waste more money than Gawker on a consumer revolt that's been dead and only exists for internet hipster leeches who want to further their career and bail.


Anonymous 05/12/2017 (Fri) 00:23:12 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 17024 del
>fugging hell $817


Anonymous 05/12/2017 (Fri) 00:24:27 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 17025 del
https://youtube.com/watch?v=DQE4fc7n_bc [Embed]&ab_channel=GrimJim


Anonymous 05/12/2017 (Fri) 00:25:48 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 17026 del
is this a scam? https://youtu.be/DQE4fc7n_bc?t=45

didnt you leave gamer goyim?

https://youtu.be/DQE4fc7n_bc?t=45


Anonymous 05/12/2017 (Fri) 02:13:33 Id: 84ca9e [Preview] No. 17027 del
>>17026
>interviewed by the escapist
This is like an interview with a homeless man under a bridge.


Anonymous 05/12/2017 (Fri) 02:36:35 Id: 8d13fd [Preview] No. 17028 del
(49.10 KB 616x699 1493425746665.jpg)
>>17026
>Gets butthurt about being called a scam

I fucking called it. The nigger is in this thread defending his product. The arguments in that video are exactly the same as in this thread.

>I left after it began to peter out

Ok, so great, we have your word for it. That's enlightening. And by peter out you mean 2015? A consumer would have liked to hear someone say you had conclusive recollection of this shit.

>I'm a professional author and game designer

>mfw https://youtube.com/watch?v=Tgdu4ZXDjZo [Embed]

Every single time. Anyone have a list of this faggot's games? 'Cause I've never heard of any of them. Also

>professional author
>sells his shit on Amazon

Not even worth laughing at.

>Who could be spending time on more profitable enterprise

Then do it faggot. There are two scenarios here.

A: You got bored and WANT to do this but want money while doing it or,

B: You're a lazy scamming dick saying 'fuck you pay me' like all the others. It's lookin like B.

>Who are you
>All those vague listings
>Doesn't source any of these incidents

>Admits 1100 buckeroos isn't enough.

He's definitely in this thread. We got under his skin good.

>How will you market this

He's clueless.

>That end note

Screw this guy. He doesn't source shit.

>Lists a bunch of social media sites and fan pages
>Minds

Wait a second. Why does bad shit come to memory when Minds is brought up. I coulda sworn I heard something about that and it wasn't good.


Anonymous 05/12/2017 (Fri) 03:35:06 Id: ecfa5a [Preview] No. 17029 del
(32.41 KB 627x358 GRIMACHU1.png)
y'all's memory is short on this one.

this guy ended up in the same circles as nikki. i'm not sure if he ever went to GGinSF or not. what I DO know is that when the mass quitting happened around new years, he was among the ones who went with the crowd and mass-quit GG. AND BLAMED GGREVOLT!

gud job goys you made him quit the gee gees.
https://archive.is/YONTp
https://archive.is/3vKU1

something weird happened in their circles because a bunch of them mass quit around that time.

here's more about what he said about GGRevolt, to jog your memory:

https://archive.is/ah402
https://archive.is/zVpqo
https://archive.is/AX4q5
https://archive.is/tmIhS
https://archive.is/T2HHV
https://archive.is/vr2jg
https://archive.is/wuHjX
https://archive.is/9ZlWG
https://archive.is/MrlyI

and now he is here trying to shill?? lol


Anonymous 05/12/2017 (Fri) 15:54:19 Id: 84ca9e [Preview] No. 17035 del
>>17029
uh oh, looks like Grimachu dun fucked up. At least we know that you were a shill all along. video embedded is you grimachu.


Anonymous 05/12/2017 (Fri) 23:12:25 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 17043 del
Top fucking Kek this faggots trying to hard to shill his snake oil.


Anonymous 05/15/2017 (Mon) 23:58:17 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 17068 del
the faggots released another update

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cu7-diPryDI [Embed]&ab_channel=GrimJim

>$872 USD raised by 32 backers

Its almost fully funded let it sink in you can still scam these gullable goyim


Anonymous 05/16/2017 (Tue) 00:20:35 Id: 8d13fd [Preview] No. 17069 del
(200.22 KB 630x437 is dis nigga real.png)
>>17068
>I realized I needed more citations
>So I'm asking you goyim to produce that for me!

Christ all fucking mighty, this guy intended to release a book about opinions and labelling it Gamergate's history. What a faggot. I'd bet you anything that if the big diggers during GG's glory days were still around he'd be hitting them up like they're his slave niggers.

Also listen to his voice in this. Big promises and zero enthusiasm in his voice. He sounds tired like he just wants to get this over with already. His body language doesn't match what he's saying.

>I want a counter active view point

You tell the truth or you tell your side of the story Kotaku lite.

>Name drops Glascuck as a dependable person
>mfw

This is like poetry. Glasgow was known for manipulating facts and telling bold faced lies to push an agenda in GG and people not only called him out for it but proved he was an ethics cuck who was trying to hijack GG. Anyone who still believes in this guy after putting faith into Glasgow deserves what they get.

>I want to add the fantastic cartoons and art people have done for Gamergate

Great, he's going full blown know your meme now. So he's using other people's work as a bonus? Nice job and proving you're a kike.

>I'd rather pay them a little
>Some of it might come under fair use

Horse shit. You're gonna go to the GG OC thread on HQ or something and pick out random shit that can't be traced back to anyone and that's considering you even deliver.

>I wanna pay for this, I wanna pay for that

Again, with who's money? The 1100 dollars? This guy doesn't understand the value of a dollar because that shit doesn't go a long way.

>Vivian James
>The dank memes

I just can't anymore. These leeches need to have their day already. How many pushes for positive change do they have to ruin to line their pockets and infiltrate good causes to push their agendas? I don't want to say use violence but it's at the point that this is where it's going and it would set an example to the others that they're trying to infiltrate a den of lions and not sheep. Nackt did it right when she exposed, doxed and flat out ruined people who tried to do that to GG and other people should have that attitude too.

>That I'm not scamming you shit at the end

We're not stupid and not everyone's as obvious as Drybones trying to make one big cashout other than smaller ones over time that don't show up on the radar like Rogue did.

>What should the price be?

Knowledge is free bitch. If you're source is gonna be Deep Freeze then why're you making a book in the first place?

tldr everything I called in the beginning of the thread is happening already.


Anonymous 05/16/2017 (Tue) 01:11:46 Id: 036f03 [Preview] No. 17070 del
"If we get to $1,500 I'll commission an original cover. If we get to $2,000 I'll shell out for a full, professional edit."

Yeah, kinda backwards in priorities there; a good edit is much more important to a book's image than the cover, which is the draw, and some out there will offer covers for $100 or less, with full rights.

I could see art like this (http://img09.deviantart.net/5cdd/i/2014/076/8/b/werewolf_tale___front_cover_by_silverwerewolf09-d7a6295.png) or this (https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LbzSBuL6b48/VRYwMk5rEGI/AAAAAAAJOYM/qDqhFMiB1PA/s1600/p15_2.jpg) costing $1500 or so, but not one for something like GamerGate. Unless it's a well-known artist doing lots of detail work with faces and layers.


Anonymous 05/20/2017 (Sat) 00:51:16 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 17153 del
TOP FUCKING KEK

>$1,082 USD raised by 42 backers


Anonymous 05/20/2017 (Sat) 10:38:47 Id: 0c9906 [Preview] No. 17160 del
lol

Hi James.

> Anon comes here defending Grimachu
> People rip him apart
> People make it obvious anon is Grim
> Grimachu acknowledges on twitter that he's been reading this GGrevolt thread

Now you've been found out, you pretty much just came clean. Scammer AND phoney? Pathetic.

But hey, his bought-and-paid-for immigrant wife will be getting thrown out the country soon, so he has to make his money somehow. Might as well scam fellow "enlightened" GGers with a vanity project.


Anonymous 05/20/2017 (Sat) 10:42:55 Id: 66f62d [Preview] No. 17161 del
> Wants to write book
> Says is professional writer
> Likes to autistic screech "don't argue semantics with a writer"
> doesn't use the correct "its" in his three lines of blurb


Anonymous 05/20/2017 (Sat) 15:53:35 Id: 631fb5 [Preview] No. 17164 del
Dear anon who is definitely not the person in question.

I'll believe you/he is not a scammer the day he reveals his figures and profits for the DarkZel scholarship fund he rolls out every year to make himself some cash off the memory of a dead kid who worked with him once on some shitty thing years and years ago.

Remember the time he/you whinged on twitter about business being bad because of "bullies" shitting on your name [and not your fault at all for being a disgusting fag] and that you had no money at all but hey, it's DarkZel scholarship time and oh look, you have money for a PS4 now.

You scam people every fucking year because you want people to hand you money over while you NEET away like a fucking sponge.

Your wife pays the bills while you sit and whine about women who are fat and mean and "female X" and have dyed hair. While your wife is fat and mean and a "female gamer" and has dyed hair. You're a fucking scammer and a joke, and the sooner people realise this the better.

Sorry, HE is, not you, because you are totally not him, right anon?

Show the amount of money Grimachu received for the DarkZel scholarship donations versus the amount Grimachu handed out. Prove there's no scamming.

It never happens. Every year people ask. Every year he hides it. Like a scammer.


Anonymous 05/20/2017 (Sat) 16:27:32 Id: def6cc [Preview] No. 17165 del
Aren't you that guy who trolls his ask.fm and gets torn apart like a cheap chewtoy every time you try?


Anonymous 05/20/2017 (Sat) 19:51:40 Id: 97cedd [Preview] No. 17167 del
I don't even know what ask.fm is. I always figured it was some last.fm radio thing. lol. Let's see...


Be more obvious you are him, anon.

If it weren't obvious already, anyone looking at the ask.fm would see only HE could possibly think anyone trolling there is getting "ripped" on. That's laughable. You really are pretty deluded about how things work, right? You getting the last word in claiming you've won...pretty sad. Crazy to see how easily trolled you are by people. But hey, you sure told those trolls by responding to them and giving them a rise! You sure won! You don't understand trolling, do you? Bless.

To be expected from a fag who tries to scam money instead of working like most people. Been a while since you faked a suicide attempt for sympathy, no? Maybe trot that out later because of how stressful it is writing this book.

Also, how about you stop hiding behind the anon and answer the accusations here. Because, you know this makes you look MORE suspect, right? Hiding behind an anon to talk "him" up, instead of openly addressing it?

Release the DarkZel accounts and show you aren't a scammer.

Because, oh wait a minute, look at the irony! Writing a book about Gamergate. FOUNDED on transparency in reporting. Where's your transparency? Where's your integrity?

Nowhere. Just another fuckboi cashing in. And a fucking coward one at that.

And hey, if you're NOT him, then you're just a fuckboi white knight. Either way, what a cunt. Grimachu won't suck your little cock for defending him, anon. Not unless you donate to his patreon, or his book, or his scholarship. Jeez. What a beggar.


Anonymous 05/20/2017 (Sat) 22:07:12 Id: 8d13fd [Preview] No. 17168 del
(443.48 KB 400x296 1495230264363.gif)
He's pretending he just discovered us talking about him on twatter.

https://twitter.com/Bizz408/status/865844084350435328

>That comment

A little self awareness goes a long way. I find it awesome that we've become the boogieman to the boogieman. They don't even see their own transition into the Patreon SJW lite hugbox. They can point at us and screech whatever strawmans they want but at the end of every night they need to go to sleep and recognize that it's exactly what they've become and they hate that.


Anonymous 05/20/2017 (Sat) 22:38:56 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 17170 del


Anonymous 05/21/2017 (Sun) 20:09:22 Id: 8d13fd [Preview] No. 17176 del
(28.17 KB 500x555 1494530952452.jpg)
https://twitter.com/GRIMACHU/status/866290550563102720

>Cuck says he wants to get interviews and to spam the shit everywhere to raise awareness
>This fucker comes and asks him for one
>Changes song and dance instantly

Kek.

>Hits goal
>A new update appears
>We're funded! That's a huge relief and I can start work on the book properly tomorrow

Boy, I'm sure you had to give your job that big one day notice because you had to pour your life's work into a book about a consumer revolt that's been dead for years.

Oh wait, what job? What was stopping you before?

>secure in the knowledge that the basics are covered! The next goal is $1500, at which point I will commission some shiny brand-spanking new cover art from a GG-associated artist.

Tip. Top. Fucking. Kek. All the basics are covered? One would imagine that includes a fucking COVER you jew. Who wants to bet once the 'cover' is funded he would set the new goal at two grand so he get get pages with COLOR?

>So don't stop shilling, we can get it there. Maybe - if you have backed already - let's see if you can spread the word again via your own social media/blogs/youtube etc and maybe tell some people you knew that were on the fence during the whole thing - or even hostile - that they've got an opportunity now to hear the other side of the story.

https://twitter.com/GRIMACHU/status/866290550563102720

Yeah, it's all great when everyone's doing your work for you cuck. But the moment it's time for you to lift a finger and shill your own scam you get cold feet.

Get your snacks for the pre game show because this is gonna be Airplay 2 all over again. Maybe the 2500 buck goal can come with a picture of that baby seal they never got to see.


Anonymous 05/21/2017 (Sun) 22:14:52 Id: 74a158 [Preview] No. 17179 del
>$1,272 USD raised by 47 backers

Welp the meme to trick the GamerGoyim out of their shekels still lives. The scammer used ggrevolt boogeyman to get the final funding push played le victim in order to achive it,

>those evil revolt people are talking about me donate shekels goyim to show them that we can make this happen and laugh at their faces when it goes through *rubs hands*


Anonymous 05/21/2017 (Sun) 23:06:18 Id: d3eac7 [Preview] No. 17182 del
>>17179
>47 backers
Sounds like a few rich GG fags that like throwing money away, assuming at least a few of those weren't the "writer" donating with his own money with an anonymous name.
Can't wait for a book that explains a movement that died 2 years ago from a guy who doesn't know shit about ggrevolt or most of the behind stuff.


Anonymous 05/21/2017 (Sun) 23:09:44 Id: d3eac7 [Preview] No. 17183 del
>>17182
explains a, at best, nearly-complete failure of a movement that died 2 years ago and still gets dragged around by e-celebs for cash*


Anonymous 05/21/2017 (Sun) 23:43:08 Id: 8d13fd [Preview] No. 17184 del
>>17182
>>17179

Did you folks happen to gloss over the part where he says he's gonna use part of the money to buy a 'new cover art from a GG-associated artist'?

First of all, almost 300 dollars for cover art? Give me a fucking break. If it wasn't obvious it certainly is now.

Second, a 'GG-associated artist'? How many of those did we have? The bulk of them weren't namefags or people making a reputation for themselves and the ones that did were totally pozzed GGinSF style turbo faggots.

Who wants to bet this guys gonna be 'hiring' someone from his own circle of friends? They've come full circle. They're literally using crowd funding to scam people and funnel and launder money into eachother. This is Gamergate in 2017. When you faggots get scammed again for the 1000th time, and you will, just remember we told you so. Again.

GGnofuckingRE.


Anonymous 05/22/2017 (Mon) 20:18:19 Id: 2b0f72 [Preview] No. 17190 del
Anyone have GRIMACHU's dox? I'm working up a plan.


Anonymous 05/22/2017 (Mon) 20:35:45 Id: 9171ae [Preview] No. 17192 del
>>17184
You think anyone here glossed over the fact that he is a scammer? Its pretty fucking obvious whats happening here. Unfortunately, most people never played attention to these scammers and the ones who did promoted and donated to them with joy.
>300 dollars for cover art
>GG-associated artist

>you can get a fantastic cover art by just going on DA and commissioning art for less then 80 dollars.

I never thought GG wouldn't turn into this big of a fucking joke. Phoneys, all of them.


Anonymous 05/22/2017 (Mon) 22:07:58 Id: 8d13fd [Preview] No. 17193 del
(143.34 KB 256x256 1495189665717.png)
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/inside-gamergate-games-book#/updates

>I'm sitting here revising the book plan adding things and taking others away. What would you like to see included and gone into? What are the key events so far as you're concerned? Who are the key players? The key opponents? What incidents do you think have to be examined and shouldn't be left out?

Someone tell him to write up about Cole and friends on /v/ and Reddit so we can show his true colors. If you're going to write a book about it you may as well start with its downfall.

I also like how he talks about doing interviews now when he just said on twatter he doesn't want to do them to QuQu. What an inconsistent fag.



Top | Return | Catalog | Post a reply