Anonymous 09/10/2017 (Sun) 17:06:26 No. 13184 del
What state do you live in if you are a US citizen?

You could donate the car to someone without a car who has proven to you that they are a suitable owner. Put up some flyers and have people complete a quiz to find the best candidate.